- Two groups with three teams each
- In every group, each meets all the others: two
matches per team in each group
- All matches last 12
minutes and start at 00 / 15 /30 /45.
- Each player serves in turn clockwise in diagonale.
- When the 12 minutes ring bells, the ongoing point
in finished and the winning team is the one with the
highest number of points.
- In case of equality, a golden point is played: no
- After all group matches, teams are ranked per
number of victories (0, 1 or 2)
- If two teams are tied, the winner of the direct
confrontation is ranked first.
- If three teams are tied, they are ranked according
to the largest difference between total won and total
lost points. If still tied, the total number of points
scored is used.
- The 2nd teams of each group meet for overall 3rd and
- The 3rd teams of each group meet for overall
5th and 6th places.
- The 1st teams of each group meet for overall 1st and
- Each team plays at last 3 matches.
- Total of 9 matches
- Tournament starts at 14:00 sharp and ends at 15:15